Your company certainly has an internal department made up of patent engineers and/or lawyers specialized in the field of intellectual property and business law.
You build and manage a large portfolio of patents and/or trademarks on a daily basis, which you continue to develop and actively expand in France and around the world.
ETNA, thanks to the experience available to its members during their business activities, as well as to support companies of this size, is fully aware of the level of expectation in terms of services and the permanent budgetary constraints.
We know your constraints:
- Budget pressure, cost predictability
- Operational requirements
- Respect of deadlines
- Value of intellectual property rights for your company
But we also know your expectations:
- Knowledge of the market and competitors
- High level of expertise
- Adaptability to internal processes
- Responsiveness to requests
- Rationalization of costs
- Strict management of deadlines
This is why ETNA knows that it can offer you specific skills, as well as tools and processes designed to assist you in the management and defense of your portfolio.